- Mask Kits: Any CPAP mask item that can be purchased separately and assembled together by the customer. Typically, a mask kit is a mask frame and headgear with multiple SKUs.
- Mask Items: Mask Frames, Cushions, Pillows, Headgear, etc.
- Machine Items: Tubing, Filters, Water Chambers, etc.
Prescription Required Items
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies CPAP, Bilevel, Oxygen, Humidifiers, and fully assembled CPAP masks as Class II Medical Devices. These products require a copy of the prescription to be on file prior to us fulfilling your order.
- Assembled Mask Devices: All CPAP masks that come fully assembled.
- Machine Devices: All single pressure, bilevel, or auto machines.
- Travel Devices: Any travel machine
Prescription Submission Options
You can easily submit your Rx to us via fax to (724) 832-7633. Your prescription should list your full name, DOB, your doctor's contact information and signature, as well as list the specific Rx items in your purchase. Once our team has received and verified your prescription, we will process your order.
At Westmoreland Sleep Medicine, our goal is to help you find the most convenient and cost-effective way to receive your CPAP supplies, accessories, and equipment. We're proud to provide a number of options to help find the best payment option for you.
- The quickest and easiest way to get your items is to “cash-pay” and purchase your supplies with your debit or credit card.
- Pre-Qualify Through Insurance